May 11, 2009

Waiting, still waiting - but with such hope!

I am waiting to hear back from Horn Creek about whether or not they will offer me a position as an intern. Waiting is so hard, but I'm doing my best. I know God is good. He will catch me whenever I fall and he is a solid rock that will not wash away. Waiting on God is a winwin situation because he never fails! The exciting part is that I can expect good things from him and can also be confidant that I will receive them! Even if at first I may not understand my circumstances, time reveals the careful, perfect craftmanship of a heavenly Father who loves me dearly.

This quote is phenom. "We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations."
~ Chuck Swindoll. Got to remember that.

In view of these things, if I am not offered a position at Horn Creek, surely there is something else. Regardless of what goes down in the next couple of weeks, I am thrilled to find myself being realigned with the core of who I am, who I was created to be. God wants for me to do those things he himself has given me a desire for, that which I am overwhelmed with a passion for.

A little over a year ago I was staring down at shattered pieces of my life. Here's a post describing my feelings at the time. Today I am whole, looking up and forward, something I hardly imagined I would do once again. I have joy and I have desire and I have determination. I am blessed in excess. Thank you dear Father, for your tender mercies!

No comments:

Post a Comment