January 27, 2010

A Big, Long, Good Day

Today (err Jan. 26th) was uber crazy and uber full. Here is a list of what I did:

1. Woke up and ate breakfast.
2. Showered and got dressed.
3. Compiled documents and all items necessary for a trip to the Korean Embassy.
4. Went to church to work for an hour.
5. Around 10:30 AM I got on the road to head to D.C.
6. Stopped in Mechanicsville for gas, cash, and to get a FedEx envelope.
7. Arrived at the Korean Embassy in D.C. around 2:00 p.m.
8. Submitted my visa application, passport and all the required documents.
9. Interviewed successfully for my visa.
10. Left D.C. and drove to Springfield to pick up some boxes for my parents.
11. Drove to Potomac Mills and did a little shopping.
12. Met up with my dear friend Christina for dinner in Stafford.
13. At 8:30 PM I was back on the road headed home to Hopewell.
14. Arrived in Hopewell at 10:30 PM.
15. Opened a package with the 50mm lens I ordered!
16. Scanned parts of an old book Christina and I found. See scans here.
17. Now it's time for bed! (12:41 AM).

2 comments:

  1. Well, I was going to ask what you're up to... and now I see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What a whirlwind day! Glad it went well, though. Also, the book looks cool. Glad I could see pics of it. :)

    ReplyDelete