November 24, 2010

Fall Highlights in Pictures

(If you usually read my posts as an email, you may need to head to my blog to see the pictures: thetideschange.blogspot.com)

 

FROM SEPTEMBER:

School field trip to an ice museum

IMG_1595

Amy and Daisy wear traditional Korean hanboks and make rice cakes, songpyeon for Chuseok (Korea’s Fall Festival)

IMG_1706

Playing Ultimate frisbee in the mud and rain at my church’s picnic

IMG_1564

FROM OCTOBER:

A visit to the royal palace of Gyeonbokgung

IMG_1973

IMG_1933

IMG_1916

Impersonating Justin Bieber just for fun on Halloween

IMG_0117

From November:

With my small group from our church retreat

IMG_2193

Enjoying some all too rare one-on-one time with Grace, a student who has worked her way into the deep, inner recesses of my heart.

IMG_2221

And there you have it, a brief chronicle of my recent life in pictures. I hope you enjoyed them!

1 comment:

  1. dang! did you just upload a year's worth of blogs! i think i have a lot of catch up reading to do... =) i hope you are doing really well Heather! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete