March 15, 2005

Around Valentine's Day, I put up a picture of my beanie baby duck and said that she was lonely. My nine-year-old triplets cousins (2 girls, 1 boy) saw the picture when I visited them over spring break and they thought the ducky really looked lonely. A couple hours later, Stephen came up to me with his hands behind his back and said: "Here Heather, now your ducky won't be lonely anymore." And he pulled out a penguin beanie baby and gave it to me! So, because of my little cousin's sensitive, sweet heart, my little duck isn't lonely anymore. It was too cute, and they all made me promise I'd take a picture of Gracie (the lonely duck's real name) and Waddle (the penguin). I set Waddle and Gracie up in my own personal studio and took a few shots. Here is the winner:

No comments:

Post a Comment