April 04, 2005

Hooray! It's SPRINGTIME! My first spring in 13 years.

This is probably the longest I've gone without putting up a new entry. Almost a week!

So... last week, thursday actually because I didn't have class that day , I was lazy and spent a lot of time outside walking around or chilling with friends and not really doing much work . During that extended period of relaxation and enjoying of the weather, I morphed into being one of my favorite things, a little shutter bug . I found new and exciting things to come up to and clic at. I think the daffodils are tired of me coming up in their faces. They want more space they told me . N...E...ways, here a few results of my photographic romp around campus and the burg. Hope you enjoy them!

1. Budding red trees spanned across Miles

2. The first white and yellow daffodils that I've ever seen

From the top

Close up

2. Happy cheerful flowers that wish they could break free and skip into the wind!

3. Another lovely bloom that I'm sure Amy or Emmy could help me identify! I go by these on the way to Owens from WAJ and they smell delightful.

4. Walking towards War Memorial

4. Looking up from War Memorial

5. Sun going down thru D2

OK. Thats all for this week. I need to get to class.

Y'all take care and don't slack off like me for the remainder of the semester!

ps. love to my emmy. i'm gonna miss ya

No comments:

Post a Comment