April 25, 2005

Wow, weekends sure can be long, especially when you pack so much stuff into them. I won't go into excrutiatingly boring details about my weekend, but just comment that it was great over all. I will say though, that my ultimate frisbee team played their 5th and last game of the season. We were in the semi-finals and lost by one point. It was dissapointing but we know we played really well and over all did a top-notch job! Hurray for the I.V. Frequent Flyers! I'm so glad I joined the team. On another note, what is up with the freezing weather and snow! Even someone from Venezuela knows that when you are getting close to May it should be warm! Now I have windburn on my face and legs from playing ultimate in the cold, freezing wind. At least the cold can't last.

This semester just flew by. It's crazy how quickly time goes by. I don't want the semester to end, because it means saying good bye to dear friends, and more transitions. But I guess that's just life and at least we can rest at ease, knowing that God is in control over all things. The calm in the middle of the storm. I watched Garden State today. It helped wake me up and realize that I'm alive and that every moment matters. Every second that ticks away on the clock is a part of life. I really hope I don't waste my life. Maybe some how going to college helps you prevent wasting your life. Haha, in theory at least. Guess I'll know someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment