July 10, 2009

A bit of this, a bit of that.

As I was getting ready to write here I got a random song stuck in my head - "New way to be human" by Switchfoot. Ok, that's an old song. How does that even happen? Minds are so weird sometimes.

Anyways, These past couple of days have been great as excitement has been building up in me about the next phase of life I'm headed for. As of monday I will be homeless and I'm currently unemployed and have a college debt to pay BUT I couldn't care less. There are awesome things in store for my future and I can't wait to see what they are. I don't want to let any more life pass me by. I want to live it to the full, every moment of every day.

God is so good and takes wonderful care of his children!

One more thing, my mom and I were accepted into the TESOL course at LADO International! From August 3 until August 28 I will be extremely busy taking classes 9:00 - 6:00 everyday but I am seriously looking forward to it.

For more info on the course, check out their site: LADO certificate course.

No comments:

Post a Comment