February 08, 2010

Finally, a flight itinerary!

Well my friends, the deed is done; the ticket is bought. I officially fly out Thursday, February 25th. My plane leaves from Charlotte, NC and will touch down in Los Angeles. Then I transfer airlines and fly out straight to Seoul, South Korea. You can view my itinerary here.

I was initially disappointed as I realized my departure date has been pushed back again. Then I realized that I am very glad to have some extra time as I really didn't feel ready to leave in 2 weeks. But then when that day comes, MAN ALIVE will I be ready for my adventure!!!

I found out late last night that I finally had a plane ticket and waking up this morning I sensed that a lot of anxiety and consternation was replaced with a call to action. There still remains much to be done, people to see and a new language to be hastily practiced. I am now off to spend the rest of the day keeping busy with what needs to be done.

Woohoo! Korea here I come!

2 comments:

  1. Two thumbs up! Happy for you!
    Weird fact about me: I absolutely LOVE looking at itineraries...and I don't care whose it is! I don't know why.. So thanks for unknowingly indulging my oddity. :)

    ReplyDelete