February 24, 2010

Goodbye USA

My bags are all packed. I've gone through all my lists and checked everything off.
I'm all set to go!

Tomorrow morning at 7:30 I fly out from Charlotte, NC to Los Angeles and then to Seoul, Korea. I won't arrive at my final destination until 6:00 PM their time, which is about a full 24 hours of traveling. That seems like a pretty long time to me. Well at least I don't have to sail on a ship for weeks to get there!

I'm really excited to hurry up and get there so that I can start getting settled and learning the ropes. These last few weeks have been pretty crazy, and looking back everything is starting to blur together and get hazy. Even now I'm struggling to think straight! But I'm very glad that I got to see a lot of my friends and family and say some last goodbyes.

So goodbye Virginia. Goodbye USA. I'll be back some day. For now I'm eager to see what the Lord has in store for me in the exciting and very different country of Korea.

Peace friends.

Until I'm across the waters,
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment