April 30, 2008

sucky day

Today I'd like to go through all my pictures and turn each smile into a frown.
Today I'd give anything to keep this spinning world from falling down.

I've tried pretty hard but I guess it's not enough.
It's too hard to get through and the scene is tough.

It doesn't even matter to me that no one cares or even knows - there are so many others that are equally as confused and sad.

I don't know how much longer I can take this. I think the pressure to succeed will be the end of me. Right now I HATE school, HATE good grades, HATE being smart, HATE knowing better, HATE sucking at life, HATE being confused and hurt, HATE feeling alone, HATE that I can't give up.

I don't even know how to survive or where to go from here. SO HELP ME GOD!!!

I'm not sure which I am more excited about: the "accomplishment" of graduating, or the pure joy of getting away from this system!!!

I'll forever be a cynic.

No comments:

Post a Comment