September 02, 2009

a tiny speck

It's funny how a person can think they are going places, that they are getting out and seeing the world. Maybe they travel to another country, or even a different continent. But then if you take a step back and think of the earth in relation to the solar system and the sun, the trillions of galaxies and stars surrounding us, you realize one thing. We are so miniscule.

My God is one who created EVERYTHING. He is Lord over ALL creation. A master designer of all things beautiful and complex. What a wonderful God. I am so in awe of Him and can only long to humbly serve Him. What an honor to be used by Him! There can be no greater aspiration than to know God and bring Him glory.

Even though I am but the tiniest of specks and derived from the dust, I have the breath of God within me. I have been given life, an astounding opportunity to reflect my God and give back to my Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment