October 15, 2009

Fingers Crossed

I am sitting, waiting, wishing for Reach to Teach Recruiting to get back with me after my preliminary interview on Sunday evening. Granted, that was technically Monday morning for them and they did say a couple of days. But now it's pushing 4 days since we spoke. I hope they haven't forgotten about me. At the same time, I wouldn't be able to set up an interview with EPIK (English Program in Korea) just yet because I haven't gotten my letters of recommendation yet. I have requested 2 but haven't heard back about them yet either.

So I'm waiting and waiting. What to do in the mean time? I'm trying to think of others that might be able to write a recommendation letter for me. I think I need to work on trusting God, that he is sovereign and in control of all these details. Still, I don't want to leave any rocks uncovered. I think mostly I don't want to get my hopes up again only to have them crushed. I'm not sure I could handle that very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment