November 12, 2009

Jumbled thought stream + upcoming weekend

I'm really tired and there are blurry spots before my eyes. I think I'm actually going to be in bed by 11 tonight. Hopefully even asleep. Going to Burke tomorrow then NYC on Saturday! And then back down on Sunday. I foresee a crazy, whirlwind weekend. One of my really good friends from college is getting married and I'm so very excited for him! It's a bit of a long shot to get up there but I knew for sure that I didn't want to miss it. I hope I can catch up with a lot of friends I haven't seen in a while! And hanging out with my dear friend Elise is going to be tres superb.

I've been so busy I've hardly been able to think straight. Got to keep myself from getting over-stressed. Anyways, peacing out here. Got to get some shut-eye. Not too much to share otherwise. Except that I'm trying to start a new blog with a more specific focus. I'm hoping it will be good writing practice and provide an outlet for some thoughts that seem to need a place of their own. Oh and I'm trying to learn more about editing html! It's really a lot of fun!

oh and P.S. I'm learning some lessons on patience and waiting, long-suffering and endurance. I want to learn to persevere.

~~~Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.

No comments:

Post a Comment