November 24, 2009

New Blog & different focus

I have decided to start a new blog: Out of the Mystery. My purpose is to be more focused and disciplined in what I write and to challenge myself a little more with the written, err, "typed" word. I will probably write about faith, politics, current events, and culture and how these all intertwine or collide.

I will maintain this blog, The Tides Change, but it will be used mostly as a place to share updates in my life. I am going to Korea everybody!! I hope some of you will follow along to see what that will be like!

Yes, if anyone was confused, I recently switched from hokieshutterbug.blogspot.com
to thetideschange.blogspot.com, but the content is the same...

p.s. It is still weird not using Facebook, but as the days pass I notice it's absence less and less...

No comments:

Post a Comment